Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting a dainty little cake with a hint of rose water in the buttercream frosting!
I have to say that I fell completely in love with these little cakes! Oh my.
Aren’t they just so sweet and adorable 🙂
They taste decadent with the dark chocolate cake and a cream cheese/chocolate filling while the light and fluffy rose water buttercream frosting is the perfect compliment.
Have you had the opportunity to taste a dessert that includes rose water? It’s ever so subtle but present. . . just enough for the taste buds to pick up and wonder what that lovely flavor is?!
It’s a beautiful addition to our Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting!
Valentines Day is will be here all too quickly. . . Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting would be a homemade way to share your love.
I shared these little cakes with friends at a dinner last weekend~ they were the talk of the evening. Everyone wanted to know what that little hint of something was in the frosting?! It was fun to say “Rose Water” and have people be so intrigued and love them even more.
Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting will be a lovely addition where ever they go!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Happy Monday 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting
- 1 15.25 ounces dark chocolate fudge cake
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 8ounce package neufatchel cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- white sugar pearls for garnish
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffins tins; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, sea salt, egg; mix to combine.
- Add chocolate chips; mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, milk, and oil; mix until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners half way with batter and top with a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes and cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter, add 1 cup powdered sugar and alternating 1 tablespoon milk with each addition, ending with rose water.
- Pipe onto cupcakes with a #12 open star tip.
- Add white sugar pearls as garnish if desired.