Our Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe is a dainty little cake with a hint of rose water in the buttercream frosting. Today’s recipe is has a secret–it’s starts with a chocolate fudge cake mix! Sometimes cake mixes get a bad wrap–I think they’re just great when we are running short on time! Our chocolate cupcakes are decadent with the dark chocolate cake and the cream cheese & chocolate chunk filling our light and fluffy rose water buttercream frosting is the perfect compliment.
Adore our Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe
I have to say that I fell completely in love with these little cakes! Oh my. Aren’t they just so sweet and adorable.
Have you had the opportunity to taste a dessert that includes rose water? It’s ever so subtle but present… just enough for the taste buds to pick up and wonder what that lovely flavor is?! It’s a beautiful addition to our Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe!
Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe & a few high elevation baking tips:
- If you live 3,000 feet above sea level or more it is considered high elevation and may take longer to cook/bake.
- Adjustments are needed for 5000+ feet and above:
- Reduce baking powder: for each teaspoon, decrease 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon.
- Reduce sugar: for each cup, decrease 2 tablespoons.
- Increase liquid: for each cup, add 2 to 4 tablespoons.
- Increase oven temperature by 25 degrees F.
- Check if it is done a little early.
- This takes some trial and error to get it right for you.
Learn more HERE
Enjoy our Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe & some of these chocolate desserts too:
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Berries
- Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cups
- Chocolate Bundt Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Mousse Cake with Fresh Berries
- Traditional French Chocolate Mousse
- Dark Chocolate Stuffed Croissants
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 2g
Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe will be a lovely addition where ever they go!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: [email protected] We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene