It’s a great day today! We’re part of a menu style blog hop that’ll give you all kinds of delightful ideas for every Thanksgiving Meal Course…
I LOVE sweet potatoes. Oh my. I love them so much.
Ever since I was a kid I would always look forward to Holiday dinners at Gram’ s house and her sweet potato casserole. You know the one- canned sweet potatoes with all kinds of butter and brown sugar AND of course we can’t forget those toasted off marshmallows on top 🙂 Still love it.
Now a days, I love to try new recipes with this wonderful vegetable which is how my Honey-Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potato came to be~ the whole table will love them!
Now check out all these other Thanksgiving Recipes in this awesome collection…
Maple – Glazed Turkey with Bacon and Sage | Five Heart Home
Turkey Tetrazzini w/ Mushrooms and Kale | The Fountain Ave Kitchen
Orange Balsamic Glazed Ham | Cherished Bliss
Turkey Soup | Carmel Moments
Cranberry Stuffed Turkey | Thoughts from Alice
Cauliflower Gratin | Love Grows Wild
Creamy Cheese Corn Casserole | Five Heart Home
Cranberry Citrus Salad with Goat Cheese and Pecans | Delightful E Made
Sautéed French Green Beans | Cherished Bliss
Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie | Cooking with Curls
Apple Pie Waffles | Club Narwhal
Raspberry Pie | Dessert Now Dinner Later
Triple Layer Chocolate Pie | I Should be Mopping the Floor
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pecan Pie | Lemon Tree Dwelling
No Bake Brown Sugar Cheesecake w/ Spiced Pears | Baking a Moment
Nutella Kahlua Truffles | Kleinworth & Co
Pumpkin Cupcakes & Maple Cream Cheese Frosting | Cupcake Diaries
Cream Filled Coffee Cake | Tastes of Lizzy T
Cranberry Orange Mulled Wine | Wine and Glue
Praline Pumpkin Cheesecake | Maison De Pax
Honey-Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 C honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- raw or brown sugar to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine sweet potatoes, olive oil; toss to coat.
- Drizzle in honey and toss until evenly coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Evenly distribute on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes; stirring twice, or until golden brown and soft to the touch.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with a sprinkle of raw or brown sugar.
Have a fun time checking out all the other blogger Thanksgiving Recipes!
Much Love and Peace~