AND coupled with Rosemary and Olive Oil this side dish just can’t be passed up! Oh my… we can’t forget the Secret Sauce either! YUM!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into shoe string fries
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tb fresh rosemary, diced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, or less if you don't like spicy
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- Secret Sauce:
- 1/4 C olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 C sweet & spicy sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half length wise, with potato flat side down, start slicing into wedges, then cut each wedge into 3 smaller shoestring cuts.
- In a small bowl combine: olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, cayenne pepper.
- Place sweet potato fries into a large ziplock bag, pour olive oil mixture over, zip closed, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle on corn starch, close bag, toss to coat.
- Corn starch will help fries to crisp while cooking.
- Arrange fries in a single layer on parchment paper.
- Bake 25 minutes or until tender.
- Turning half way through; will be soft in the middle and browned on the outside.
- Secret Sauce:
- Combine in a small mixing bowl and mix until combined.
* I adapted the Sweet Potato Fries recipe from Bakerette
Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries are easy to bake up and so tasty… you’ll just love them!
**I shared this recipe over at the36thAVENUE last week
OH AND don’t miss the delicious dinner recipe I’m sharing over at Or so she says tomorrow… Artichoke Chicken Rustigo 🙂