Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes are fun way to dress a good ole Yukon Gold Potato. Ummm… Delicious too 🙂
- 4-6 yukon gold potatoes
- 4-6 tablespoons fresh rosemary, diced
- 4-6 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Carefully- with a sharp serrated knife thinly slice cuts 1/4 inch apart across top of potato, be careful not cut completely through the base of potato.
- Place sliced potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle each potato with 1 Tbsp olive oil; carefully separating slices as drizzling.
- Sprinkle rosemary, salt, and pepper on and in between cuts also.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until tops are browned.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 167mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
You’ll just love how adorable and simple these Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes are to make!
It’s the perfect way to dress up a baked potato for company or to go along with any main dish 🙂
Here is my Video Kitchen Tip Series how to cut a Hasselback Potato, demonstrating this technique…
I hope your Tuesday is a really nice one… make it great!