Today’s Papaya Pineapple Salsa Recipe is a fresh take on tex-mex salsa that you’re sure to love! What goes with pineapple salsa? Keep reading–we’ve got plenty of ideas for you. Our pineapple papaya salsa will not disappoint… it’s AH-mazing!
It’s Fit Friday! Whooop Whooop! Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Coaching has got the workout that we need to start our weekend.
Why we love Papaya Pineapple Salsa Recipe
Oh my goodness Papaya Pineapple Salsa is to die for! I love the warm weather, the fresh salsas, it’s almost summer time everyone! Que Rico!!
What goes with Pineapple Salsa?
Papaya Pineapple Salsa goes great with any of these Mexican dishes to create your fiesta!
- Black Bean and Sweet Corn Tostadas
- Green Chili Black Beans
- Chipotle Lime Cheese Enchiladas
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Chicken Tostada with Chili Crema
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
Strawberry Mint Margaritas Spice up your party with a mocktail or cocktail!
Tres Leches Cake! And for dessert… last but NOT least (my personal favorite)
Fit Friday with Nichole
With Spring here and summer coming the trails are calling! This last year the trails were booming. Experienced trail runners were soaking in the sun and loving their standard dirt therapy and new trail runners discovered what all the fuss was about.
There are a lot of groups out there that have helped some newbies figure it out while also reminding the oldies why we love it. Trail sisters is a nationwide group with lots of local chapters for everyone to enjoy. There are also many local groups that do trail restoration and trail cleanup, allowing us to give back to the trails we love.
If all this talk of trails doesn’t have you itching to go let me give you seven more reasons you should head out the door and veer to your nearest stretch of dirt.
Now that I have your convinced to go let’s talk trails for beginners. I have met quite a few of you that want to get out on the trails but are nervous to get started. Over thinking it and talking yourself right out of it. So let’s break trail running down to the basics.
Like any form of running you have to find the right shoes. Trail shoes provide extra stability and are sturdier than road shoes.
Gear up! You don’t need to rush out and buy a bunch of gear to start with , but make sure you have water and you are dressed appropriately.
Pick a route. All Trails and Trail Forks are great apps that help you determine good routes close to you. You can read the reviews and check out trail conditions.
Focus on technique. You have to watch the trail! Those rocks and roots are not forgiving if you aren’t paying attention.
- 1 cup papaya, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon jalepeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients; toss to combine.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips.
- Enjoy your Papaya Pineapple Salsa Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 43Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 798mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
More Salsa Recipes
Papaya Pineapple Salsa is a fun new salsa you don’t wanna miss out on!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Butter Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito Recipe
- Lemon Coconut Scones with Lemon Glaze Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Tex Mex Pasta Bake Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Dutch Babies Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Spicy Tequila Elk Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Pear, Blackberry, and Ricotta Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette