Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa is a fabulous new spin on fresh salsa! Be sure to make a double batch because it’ll be gone in seconds!
Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa is to die for! If you are a salsa lover, you will definitely love this! Switch things up at your next family event and bring this salsa to share! Your family will thank you and won’t let you leave until you share the recipe with them. This recipe is that original!!
I can not wrap my head around the fact that the last month of summer is almost here! Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa is a “must try” before August is over. Time always goes so fast! Don’t wait too long to try this mouth watering salsa that will have you coming back for more! Take advantage of the amazing fresh strawberries and pineapples we have available to us right now. For me personally, one of the hardest things about summer ending, is saying goodbye to the fresh, good priced fruit for a season.
Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa will start your next BBQ off right! Don’t let your summer end with out trying this delightful fresh twist on salsa! 🙂
Hope your Monday is awesome!!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup ripe strawberries, medium diced
- 3/4 cup grilled pineapple spears, medium diced (approx 1/4 of a pineapple)
- 1/4 cup chives, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- zest of 1 lime, approx 2 teaspoons
- juice from 1 lime, approx 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- (can be made up to 2 hours ahead and stores for 1 day.)
- Serve with tortilla chips.