Doesn’t just the sound of Heavenly Grilled Pineapple make your mouth water? I could hardly take the pictures of them without snitching!! K… maybe I snitched just one 🙂
Trust me when I say you’ll be in pineapple heaven with this Heavenly Grilled Pineapple recipe! Even now, with my taste buds completely tingly from eating too much, I’m in heaven!!
*I got this recipe from a lady named Rosie who taught a demonstration class I attended a couple of weeks ago.
- 1 ripe pineapple gold, fragrant when you smell the base
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Cut off top of pineapple, quarter, remove center pulp on each quarter.
- Set aside. In a small dish melt butter.
- Place each quarter of pineapple, flesh side down on hot grill.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until grill marks show, rotate to the other half of quartered piece and repeat.
- Once grilled, brush with melted butter, sprinkle dark brown sugar on the flesh.
- Cook one additional minute per side to caramelize.
- Cut from rind, slice, and serve!!