Cowboy Caviar- packed with three varieties of beans, shoepeg corn, tomato, cilantro, red onion, and lime! It’s a mouth-watering appetizer for the big game or any gathering for that matter!
My blog friends and I got together earlier this week to bring the best of our Super Bowl Appetizer recipes to you… the post will be coming in about a week. It’s awesome to meet together and combine all of our recipes, bringing you a variety of recipe appetizer inspirations for your Super Bowl Party.
Cowboy Caviar is one of the recipes I took, along with my Avocado Toasts with Red Onion Relish plus one more that’ll be on the blog next week! Sooooo stay tuned because everyone brought some seriously delicious food and you’ll want to check them all out!
- 1 12 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 12 ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 12 ounce can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 8 ounce white shoepeg sweet corn
- 1 cup red onion, medium diced
- 3-4 to matoes, medium diced
- 1 jalepeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt; adjust according to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, toss to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 488mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 9g
Cowboy Caviar is like a hearty fresh salsa- it could practically be a meal with all the yumminess that’s packed in there. This recipe makes quite a lot so be sure to make it to feed a crowd!
Much Love and Peace~