Open-faced Mushroom and Blue Cheese Omelette is a healthy and deliciously simple breakfast for you and your family!
Happy Holiday Fit Friday!!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is has a Jump Rope Circuit (I can tell ya from experience that they’re an awesome workout!) plus I’m sharing this fabulous Open-faced Mushroom and Blue Cheese Omelette to keep you healthy + happy this holidays season! ????
We are so very excited to share this scrumptious Open-faced Mushroom and Blue Cheese Omelette with you all today! My daughters love omlette’s and can never seem to get enough of them! My oldest loves to make her omlettes with all egg whites or with all egg whites except for just one normal egg!
Give our Open-faced Mushroom and Blue Cheese Omelette a try with egg whites, just one regular egg and egg whites, or normal with all regular eggs and see what you and your family like best! Oh, and just so you know, the Cranberry Orange Quick Bread recipe in the photos tastes amazing and will be coming soon! Keep your eyes peeled! While your at it, try some of our other breakfast favorites– Root Vegetable Frittata and Ham and Broccoli Frittata –Enjoy!!
Miss Nichole’s Jump Rope Circuit. . .
December is here and my house is very focused on the Christmas holidays. The calendar is getting full of family fun and chaos. I love it all!
Last week I hit a few holiday tips to keep in mind. Today we are adding a great sweat sesh to your workouts. With all of the family fun going on you need the sweet sweat sesh to keep your body, brain, and soul in balance.
Embrace the jump rope today! Time workouts are not my favorite, I have to push a bit more mentally because my mind loves to know that as soon as I hit the needed reps I am done but with this workout the clock determines when you are done.
Open-faced Mushroom and Blue Cheese Omelette is the breakfast that your whole family needs!!
Happy Fit Friday!!
Much Peace and Love~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 1 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- In a small bowl whisk together egg whites, whole egg, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Over medium high heat add half of olive oil to small skillet and coat pan, once hot add eggs.
- Drizzle water around outer edge of eggs, cover, turn to medium low; cook for 3 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness.
- In additional small skillet, heat remaining olive oil, add onion, and saute 2 minutes; stirring.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook 1 minute; stirring.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile when omelette is cooked place on serving plate, top with mushroom and onion mixture.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and thyme leaves.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 344Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 211mgSodium: 1577mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 22g