Blue Cheese Brisket Brats Recipe are just what your summer grilling parties are beggin’ for! Quick and Tasty. Perfecto!! The heat of summertime is on in our neck of the woods. So, keepin’ the heat outside on the grill instead of in the kitchen is a big plus these days, right?!
Why we love Blue Cheese Brisket Brats Recipe
A couple of weeks ago most of our gang got to spend a weekend together and we devoured these delightful brats. Have you heard of Brisket Brats?!
Celebrate summer with Blue Cheese Brisket Brats Recipe
Do you love to grill as much as we do?! Then move over those chicken breasts and steaks to make space for a few brats in your summer grilling menu! I love all the fun varieties of brats that are available at the super market these days.
Especially the ones that are made with beef or chicken so I was thrilled to find these brisket brats. However this recipe will be amazing with whatever product you can find at your local store or already have in the fridge!
What are Brisket Brats?
They were a new find for us from our local Smiths Grocery store and we really LOVED them! This recipe works really great for any variety of brats you’ve got on hand too.
Stay home, safe, and healthy by hosting a summer grilling brats night this summer!!
- 5 brisket brats
- 5 hotdog buns
- 3 tablespoons butter or olive oil to grill buns
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 5 tablespoons mustard
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Spicy BBQ Spread:
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1-3 teaspoons red hot wings sauce (adjust to desired spicy-ness)
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Cook brats 2 minutes per side.
- Lightly coat buns with butter or olive oil; toast on grill 2-3 minutes.
- Place one brat in each toasted bun, coat one side of bun with spread and sprinkle blue cheese on the other, top with mustard and onion slices.
- Enjoy your Blue Cheese Brisket Brats Recipe!
Spicy BBQ Spread: combine all ingredients and mix well.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 861Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 1933mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 45g
More Grilling Recipes
- Citrus Thyme Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp Skewers
- Grilled Southern Pork Loin Recipe
- Herbed Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Red Wine and Garlic Elk Steak
- Grilled Pineapple ala Mode
- Applewood Pork Sliders with Apple Slaw Recipe
- Grilled Tandoori Style Chicken
- Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa
Mix up your summertime grilling with our Blue Cheese Brisket Brats Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene