Herbed Grilled Chicken Recipe will be your new favorite summer grilling recipe! Warm weather days are beginning to make their debut around our neck of the woods and we LOVE it! We love to have BBQ’s on the back deck. . . we are sure you’re getting the grilling bug too! This year lets all start the grilling season off with this delicious herb marinade on chicken. Mmmmm hmmm. It’s so amazing!!
Nichole at Pure Clean Fitness is here with us for Fit Friday!!
Herbed Grilled Chicken Recipe has the most amazing versatile marinade! Don’t worry, we will share it with you. 🙂
Grilling season and warm weather are upon us! THIS MAKES ME SOOOOO HAPPY!!! Along with this tasty Herbed Grilled Chicken, we wanted to share the Herb Marinade on it, that can literally be used for anything and everything! Can’t you just smell those fresh herbs being finely cut up right now?! Mmmm yeah. Another fabulous thing about summer!
Tips & Tricks for Grilling:
• Take meat our of fridge to bring it to room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
• Clean the BBQ grill grate with a metal scraper,
• To reduce sticking spray generously with cooking spray before igniting grill so it does not flame up.
• Preheat your grill on high, scrape again if needed to remove any really tough to remove areas.
• Create heat zones for two stage cooking;
• Stage One: heat one side of grill to high heat; sear the meat on each side for 2 minutes, rotating to get cross-hatching marks.
• Stage Two: heat second side of grill to low or off; place the seared meat here until reaches desired temperature.
• Invest in a high quality probe thermometer.
• To get the best reading; probe the meat on the side inserting the probe into the center of the cut of meat.
• Once meat reaches 5 degrees below desired temperature move to a resting plate and tent with foil to keep warm without sweating.
• Rest meat for 5 minutes to slow the juices.
• Serve and Enjoy!
Other Marinades and Dishes to inspire your Grilling Season:
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken and Zucchini Spears
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes
- Grilled Lime Chicken, Veggie Skewers, & Bread
- BBQ Chicken
- Grilled Tarragon Garlic Steak
- Sirloin Steak Tips and Veggie Kabobs
- Herbed Salmon Fillet
- Sweet and Spicy Honey Mustard Marinade
- Grilled Red Wine and Garlic Elk Steak
Put your hands together for… Fit Friday!
Life is chaos, right? My life is. Maybe you have your life a little more figured out than I do, or maybe you have perfect children that never wreck havoc on your day. If you do I am honestly amazed, but the reality is I sincerely doubt that you exist.
While I enjoy my chaos, because that is truly what makes this life a life worth living, I have also jumped on the meditation band wagon to help minimize the stress and damage that chaos can cause to your physical body, your soul, and your psyche.
Today’s fit tips brings a few of my favorite mediation tips. I recognize that there are many other tips and tricks out there, these are the ones that I felt pertained to me the most and I wanted to share them. One of the biggest benefits of meditation is the connection you can make with your body and, as I am constantly preaching, knowing your body is one of the most important things you can do.
Meditation Tips and Tricks
Leave us a comment and let us know what else you love to use Herbed Marinade on!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene