Herbed Steak is grilled with a beautiful combination of fresh Herbs and Olive Oil! Is a little concoction we threw together with the fresh herbs from our garden the other night! It was A-maz-ing!!
This Herbed Steak was SO good that I wanted to share it with all of you 🙂
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped Sweet Basil
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh ground coriander
- 1/2 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic paste, or 3 cloves garlic
- 4-5 NY Strip Steak cuts
- Mix with a mortar and pestle until it is a light paste.
- Spread evenly over steak, let marinate 15 minutes, grill on medium high until reaches desired done point.
- If your using a Big Green Egg; we used a hardwood charcoal with wet hickory chips in the smoke box.
- We kept the BGE at 600 degrees to sear the steaks.
There’s nothing better than fresh herbs and summer time grilling!! I hope you enjoy these Herbed Steaks… as much as we did 🙂
We’ve done these steaks on a the gas grill too and they are super good BUT, here’s a photo of the BGE smokin’ away!!