Farfalle with Mushrooms and Spinach is mouth-watering-fabulous!!
Farfalle with Mushrooms and Spinach is another of my favorite pasta dishes… I’m the first to admit that I have a total weak spot for pasta!
- 14.5 oz dried farfalle multi-grain pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 C asparagus, cut into 1 inch sections
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups spinach, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped (I used German Thyme)
- 1 C cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Nakano rice vinegar, Basil and Oregano flavor (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, add olive oil, mushrooms, asparagus, onions, and garlic.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook an additional minute until spinach is slightly wilted.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, mushroom mixture, shredded chicken, add the Nakano vinegar, stir, top with parmesan. Serve!