I’ve loved this recipes for over a decade and somehow, it has yet to make it onto my blog. The time has come….
Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms will WOW every person that’s lucky enough to sit at your table!
You’ll love how incredibly simple they are to make too. A lot of the time I like to use Baby Portabella Mushrooms and serve them as finger-food style appetizer. If you really want to impress go for the full sized Portabella’s and serve them plated. Either way they look stunning and taste out-of-this-world.
- 1 square boursin cheese
- 1 neufatchel cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2-3/4 C mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4-1/2 C parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 large or 10-12 baby portabella mushroom caps
- parmesan cheese flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and remove mushroom stems.
- In a mixing bowl combine combine boursin and cream cheese; stir to combine.
- Add egg; stir in.
- Add 1/2 C mozzarella and 1/4 C parmesan cheese; stir until evenly distributed.
- You're looking for a thick paste- add additional cheese if necessary.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture to just below the brim.
- Place cap side up on rimmed baking pan, becareful when placing in oven as they can roll.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- If desired, broil for 1 minute to get a darker browing.
- Serve warm garnished with additional parmesan cheese flakes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 200mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g
Use this Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe all through the holidays… you’ll be the hit of the every party with them!
It’s one of my favorite appetiser recipes for any occasion, actually. Enjoy!
Have a fabulous Thursday 🙂