I’m so excited to share this delightful Mini Peach Galette… you won’t believe how simple these can be to make and how AH-mazing they taste 🙂
I just think they’re so adorable. I love the rustic look about them and wait until you take a bite! Heaven.
- 1 pkg premade pilsbury pie crusts, 2 crusts
- 3-4 peaches with skins on, pit removed and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 4 Tbsp peach jam
- cinnamon and sugar mixture; 1/4 C sugar and 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- egg white wash- 1 egg white and 1 Tbsp water; whisk to combine
- sheet of parchment paper
- 1/2 C whipped cream
- 6 mint leaves
- Place parchement paper on half sheet pan.
- Cut each pie crust into 3 ovals- no need to be super precise, just try to get them approx the same size.
- Place 3 ovals onto parchment, brush the center of crust with peach jam- leaving about a 1/2 inch boarder plain.
- Pile approx 1/2 C of peaches into the center of each oval.
- Crimp and press the edge up just berely touching the fruit.
- Brush egg wash onto the edge of crusts.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Repeat with additional 3 crust ovals.
- Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with dollop of whipped cream and a mint leaf if desired.
- Enjoy warm or cool!
This weeks video is Mini Peach Galette Tutorial so you can learn first hand from me how to make them 🙂 YAY!!
Mini Peach Galette can switched up with any fruit and jam combination you’d like.
Of course, if you’re feeling really ambitious you can make your own pie crust and enjoy them even more 🙂
Galette is a french technique that can have both savory and sweet applications. If you’d rather have sausage and cheese, or tomato and cheese, or apple– they’re all delightful! The sky’s the limit when it comes these simple-to-make pastries.