Raspberry Cream Empanadas Recipe is every bit as good as it looks! Flakey crescent roll outside with raspberry cream inside and we finish with a drizzle with chocolate! Our sweet filled empanadas are simple to make for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. Surprise your family with a them hot our of the oven or they are simple enough to make together for family kitchen fun.
Make our Raspberry Cream Empanadas Recipe for Valentines Day
Oh my. They taste amazing plus so simple to make! You’ll want to give them a try. Valentines Day is just around the corner and there’s no cuter or simpler way to bake up some love for your sweeties. Our recipe is so easy to adapt by easily substitute strawberries or chocolate chips for the raspberries in this recipe! Make them fresh in the morning for breakfast or bake them together for dessert after dinner. Perfect anytime of day! If you’re looking for more dessert ideas, then check out our 35 Valentines Dessert Recipes; Chocolate, Non-Chocolate, & Healthy !
Enjoy our Raspberry Cream Empanadas Recipe and these recipes for your valentine baking too!
- 1 8 count low fat crescent rolls package
- 1/4 cup neufatchel cream cheese
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries, cut large ones in half
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg white + 1 Tbsp water, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar in the raw
- drizzle of dark chocolate for garnish
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl combine cream cheese and brown sugar; mix to combine.
- Line half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Unfold crescent roll dough and divide into 4 rectangles (2 crescent pieces each)
- Fold raspberries into cream cheese mixture and gently fold to combine.
- Divide mixture among the 4 rectangles, spooning into the the bottom half.
- Fold top half over and crimp edges together with a fork.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sugar in the raw.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Once cool, drizzle with dark chocolate, a sprinkle with a little more sugar in the raw for garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
Love is in the air with our Raspberry Cream Empanadas Recipe 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene