|Freezer Plum Raspberry Jam and Artisan Bread (Aug 21st post)|
Freezer plum raspberry jam
4 C plum pulp; remove seed, place in blender, pulse until small pieces
5 C sugar
1 package (12 oz ) frozen raspberries
Combine in a stock pot and bring to a rolling boil. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat. Add:
1 package (4 oz ) raspberry jello
Stir in, pour into freezer containers. Let cool to room temperature. Keep frozen.
I begged this recipe of my friend, Andrea… we gave her plums one year and she brought us back this amazing jam!! Since then we’re loving it : )
|Remove seed and pulse in blender until pulp but small chunks|
|4 C per batch|
|Combine sugar, plums, raspberries|
|Bring to a rolling boil, stir constantly… foam will boil off|
|Turn off heat, add raspberry jello packet and stir|
|Pour into freezer containers, let cool, keep frozen|
We love this Freezer Plum Raspberry Jam and I’m sure you all will too!! Enjoy 🙂
- 4 C plum pulp; remove seed, place in blender, pulse until small pieces
- 5 C sugar
- 1 package, 12 oz frozen raspberries
- 1 package, 4 oz raspberry jello
- Combine in a stock pot first 3 ingredients and bring to a rolling boil.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add raspberry jello
- Stir in, pour into freezer containers.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Keep frozen.