Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette is a lovely way to dress any salad!
Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette is a quick, easy-to-make, homemade dressing that you will just love! My favorite things about this dressing are that it’s just the right amount of fancy, tastes delicious, and it only takes 10 minutes to prepare, at the very most!
Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette reminds me of fall with its flavor, color, and ingredients. This dressing is quite fitting with October here and in full swing! Which reminds me.. the mountains here in Utah are absolutely stunning right now! All the trees are changing colors and its so vibrant. I called my daughter yesterday and told her that we needed to go hiking because I have never seen them look so incredible! Isn’t it amazing how food connects us to so many things and memories? Remember the memories this fall and enjoy this amazing salad dressing on any salad for a healthy fall lunch or as a side for family dinner!!
Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette will top off any salad perfectly!
Here’s to a great week! Happy Monday.
Much Peace and Love
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a blender combine red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic, and red onion; blend.
- Move blended mixture to a medium mixing bowl and while constantly whisking slowly pour all of the oil in a steady stream.
- Whisk in whole grain mustard and thyme.
- Thin with a little water if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1488Total Fat: 164gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 146gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2167mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Lemon Coconut Scones with Lemon Glaze Recipe
- Jalapeño Honey Cornbread Recipe
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Frosting Recipe
- Irish Spicy Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Festive Ginger Snaps Cookies Recipe