Wine & Cheese Board is a lovely and simple way to host a party!
I love hosting parties but sometimes I get overwhelmed when it comes right down to it. This year for the Super Bowl Game I’m putting together a delicious, simple, and festive Wine & Cheese Board! If you don’t happen to be a fan of wines then just grab a couple of bottle of sparkling ciders to enjoy!
It’s simple to bring this Wine & Cheese Board together. . . a quick stop at the grocery store for a beautiful collection of cheese and crackers. I also grabbed a couple bottles of wine. My guests were happy to bring their favorite appetizers to share and a few additional varieties of beverages too. This Wine & Cheese Board is perfect for the center piece of game time munching!
One of my favorite stores is Trader Joes, which is where most of the crackers and cheese came from in the photos. Oh and the cute box of dark chocolates. . . just can’t have a proper wine & cheese board with finishing it off with some dark chocolate! 🙂
I grabbed a variety of crackers: Hand Stretched Rosemary Breadsticks, Pistachio Pomegranate Crisps, Some Enchanted Mulit-grain Crackers, and Rosemary Italian Style Crackers. Then I stopped by the cheese section for Pesto Gouda, Cranberry Chevre, and White Stilton with Apricots. I already had the Smoked Gouda and Mini Brie wheels at home.
Oh plus I added a jar of sweet Lemon and Fig Jelly to our cracker and cheese board. The last few touches to add to your Wine & Cheese Board are tea lights and wine glass markers.
I hope this idea inspires you to enjoy a simple Wine & Cheese Board for the Big Game on Sunday!
Here are a couple of other appetizer recipes you may also enjoy. . .
I hope your Monday is wonderful!
Much Love and Peace~
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- Maple & Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks w/ Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Frosting Recipe
- 15 Simple & Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Irish Creme de Menthe Cocktail Recipe
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts with Orange Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe
- Baked Banana Bread Donuts with Browned Butter Glaze Recipe
- 25 Delish Autumn Desserts