Cheese and Charcuterie Board with Crackers is the appetizer everyone always LOVES at a gathering!
Cheese and Charcuterie Board with Crackers is helping us gear up for the BIG game in just about a week.
Or maybe create this delightful appetizer board and invite friends over to chat and enjoy it together this weekend just for fun! Whatever event you decide to do with our Cheese and Charcuterie Board with Crackers, it will definitely be a HIT!!! One of my favorite things about this… is that you can mix and match! Everything you like can go on a delicious cheese board. Here are some more ideas for you.
What else can I serve with my Cheese and Charcuterie Board?
- Baguette Slices
- Fresh Berries
- Olives (green and/or black)
- Any Crackers
- Pita Bread
What types of Cheese are in our Cheese and Charcuterie Board today?
- Lemon Lavender Cheddar
- Cambozola Blue Cheese
- Wensleydale Cheese with Cranberries
- Mustard Herb Cheddar
- Manchego Semi-Cuardo
- Havarti Dill
Don’t forget to add in your favorite cheese if you’d like! 🙂 The Cheesemonger at the cheese department of most grocery stores can suggest a nice variety for a cheese board and also wines or juices to pair with them! ENJOY!
Happy Day it’s Fit Friday!
Mmmm… yes. We all know what time it is!! FIT FRIDAY TIME!!! Thank you, Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness for bringing us the inspiration we need today!
Well, its been a week. The flu has hit and it has been a week at our house. Fingers crossed I remain in the caregiver role and not the care needing role, a mom never has time to be sick. I hope none of you have shared bugs with your kids, but just in case you have I wanted to do a quick reminder of some the rules to remember when it comes to working out when you aren’t feeling a hundred percent.
Above all though, listen and respect your body. The better you can get to know your body the better you can take care of it and the better it will take care of you!
More Appetizer Recipes:
Nichole, Ruthie, and Madeliene
- 16 ounces lemon lavender cheddar
- 16 ounces cambozola blue cheese
- 16 ounces wensleydale cheese with cranberries
- 16 ounces mustard herb cheddar
- 16 ounces manchego semi-curado
- 16 ounces havarti dill
- 6 ounces prosciutto
- variety crackers
- 2 cups fresh strawberries , cut in half lengthwise
- 8 ounces italian dry salami , thinly sliced
- Arrange variety of cheese wedges, salami slices, and fresh strawberries on serving board.
- Slice prosciutto in three strips length-wise, add a slice of cheese, and roll to form a "rose" place on serving board.
- Serve with variety of jam, olives, and crackers.
- Cranberry Orange Scones Recipe
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Thai Chicken Flatbread w/ Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Cranberry White Chocolate Artisan Bread Recipe
- Irish Mushroom Melt Recipe
- Mediterranean Baked Eggs in Avocado Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe