Almond Cheese Ball
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 2 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 dry italian dressing packet
- 3 Tbsp chives
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 2 tsp dehydrated onions
- 1/4 C toasted almonds
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Toast almonds in 350 degree oven 5-6 minutes stirring frequently.
- Shape cheese mixture into ball or log and roll in almonds.
- Place on serving tray and refrigerate until serving.
*My friend, Clare shared this recipe with me
Almond Cheese Ball is a quick and easy cheese ball to make for your New Years Eve party!
Hope your Holidays have been a lot of fun and that you are ringing in the New Year with lots of bells and whistles 🙂
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Pineapple Slaw Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Strawberry Bruschetta Recipe
- Spicy Mini Club Crackers Recipe
- 50 mouth-watering Chicken Recipes
- Skinny Pumpkin Fluff Recipe
- Pulled Ginger Chicken Slider with Cilantro Slaw
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- Homemade Pesto
- Food Styling with Ikea
- 4th of July Watermelon Appetizer Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Dip