Almond, Coconut, Caramel Truffles are a mouth-watering way to celebrate any occasion! They’re an especially fun way to tell all the mom’s in your life just how much you love them.
Mother’s Day is this Sunday… it’s hard to believe it’s already rolled around again! I guess I’m surprised at how fast time seems to fly these days, aren’t you?! It’s time to plant the garden and get all the flower pots fresh and happy for summer time… it’ll be here before we know it 🙂
Every mom I know would completely love to have some of these wonderful Almond Joy Truffles made for them! They’re so fun to make, even the kiddos will be happy to help you out with them!
- 20 kraft caramels, remove wrappers
- 20 whole raw almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or melting disks, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- sheet parchment paper
- Wrap each caramel around an almond with a coconut flake or 2 inside.
- Set on parchment paper.
- Melt milk chocolate chips and canola oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds, stir.
- Repeat until smooth.
- Using 2 forks, put 1 ball at a time into chocolate, coat well, remove with forks, let drain sightly, place back on parchment paper.
- Add coconut flakes to top of each truffle while chocolate is wet.
- Allow to cool to firm.
I’m sure you can imagine that these delightful little gems are a decadent blend of flavors. I quite loved the combination, actually. But honestly how can you go wrong with chocolate, caramel, almonds, and coconut! Mmmmm hmmm.
Every day is a celebration when you have these Almond, Caramel, Coconut Truffles bites of deliciousness around!
Much Love and Peace~