*this is a sponsored post by Acornbox but the opinions expressed are all mine.
Apricot Almond Butter Apple Sliders topped with a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds are the perfect healthy autumn snack!
We love apples… especially when they’re in season! It’s hard to pass up those sweet, crunchy, mouth-watering autumn delights. We’re especially fond of the honey crisp and fugi varieties. Sweet and Tart mixed together makes for a really fabulous eating apple.
I also love nut butters- all kinds. My adoration began with peanut butter as a child but it’s now expanded to almond, sunflower, and of course how can I pass up all the chocolate varieties?!?! Take it to a whole new level though by smearing it on an apple… AHhhh mazing!
- 2 honey crisp or fuji apples
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Carefully slice apples cross wise using a serrated knife.
- Remove the center of each slice using a melon baller.
- Evenly spread one tablespoon of almond butter on each slider.
- Top with 5 apricots and a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Apricot Almond Butter Apple Sliders are so simple to make- I use my Chicago Cutlery knives I found at Walmart to help me cut the apples crosswise, the serrated turquoise knife works like a charm! Then, just carefully remove the center of each slider with the point of the knife or a mellon baller works great too! I love my Chicago Cutlery knife set; they’re dishwasher safe, stay sharp, and come in with 4 different kinds of blades that you have all your small knife needs in one pack! They really make the perfect gift for the anyone on your holiday shopping list!
Apricot Almond Butter Apple Sliders are a deliciously healthy snack the whole family will love!
Much Love and Peace~
- The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- Herbed Ricotta Appetizer Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe