Apple Butter Brie Crostini will make all your autumn parties a hit from the very first bite of this appetizer!
Apple Butter Brie Crostini are the perfect appetizer to any meal. . . I’m thinking that this year, we will add it to our Thanksgiving!
This mouth watering Apple Butter Brie Crostini has got me all excited for fall! The smell of apples baking that filled my home as it was cooking, took me back to so many amazing fall memories. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is excited for pumpkins, apples, cozy fires, blankets, and hot drinks!
I loved how every year, my kids would be so excited to play in the fall leaves. I remember one Saturday, when my kinds were young, they spent the entire morning raking leaves and jumping in them! Then that evening we carved pumpkins and made pies together! Memories in the kitchen never fail to always be my favorite memories!
What are some of your favorite fall memories? This year, add Apple Butter Brie Crostini to your baking list and watch it become a wonderful memory and a family favorite!
The brie on the Apple Butter Brie Crostini melts so easily onto the wholewheat baguette! The combination of flavors is remarkable.
Much Peace and Love
- 1 whole grain baguette, ½ inch slices- cut on the diagonal
- 3 ounces of brie cheese
- 2 cups of cinnamon apple butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place sliced baguette on baking sheet and lightly drizzle each slice with olive oil.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon brie cheese on each baguette slice/
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted a bread is toasted.
- Remove from oven and place 1 tablespoon cinnamon apple butter on each crostini.
- Garnish with parsley leaves.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!