Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese is taking grilled cheese to a whole new level!
I can hardly express in words how good this Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese is. . . it’s amazing x’s around a million! First of all challah bread is heavenly all on it’s own, right! Sweet, moist, and the crumb is perfect for all kinds of lovely creations in the kitchen. (French toast comes to my mind right away.) But, hold on a minute. . . imagine it in a grilled cheese with apple slices and brie cheese! Wowza. Buckle up!
It’s like heaven on a plate! 🙂
Tomorrow’s Valentines Day and I thought that this new creation of mine might be lovely to make and share with your lovies. These Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese would be fabulous with Butternut Squash Soup or Avocado, Tomato, Chicken Salad with Basil Vinaigrette for lunch or dinner!
AND actually, I could totally see serving Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese with eggs and fruit for a lovely brunch or breakfast too! It’s sooooo good and so versatile!!
Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese is a fun way to celebrate everyday!
Have a beautiful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese
- 4 thick slices of challah bread, I cut 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1 fuji apple cored and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray,
- Preheat over medium high heat.
- Spread outsides of challah bread slices with butter, place butter side down of 2 slices on grill, layer with face side up with brie cheese and then apple slices, top with additional bread- buttered side up.
- Cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Leave a Reply