Apple Butter, Brie, and Turkey on Pretzel Roll is an amazing flavor combination and perfect for fall! Apple Butter, Brie, and Turkey on Pretzel Roll is made with my momma’s all time fave– Cinnamon Apple Butter. Oh it is more than delicious AND it makes your home smell like heaven while it is cooking! It fills your home with fall happiness! 🙂 Wanting to try something new and get out of your comfort zone? Apple Butter, Brie, and Turkey on Pretzel Roll is for you!
Apple Butter, Brie, and Turkey on Pretzel Roll has got my husband drooling… literally. He just saw me writing this and is begging me to make him this right now!! He actually is quite a good cook himself. I love when he creates his own recipes and they always turn out so good too!
We can’t wait for you to try some of these other sandwich recipes too!
Apple Butter, Brie, and Turkey on Pretzel Roll is not your average lunch or taste! You will LOVE it!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 4 Pretzel Hogi Rolls, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds sliced turkey breast
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 2 cups apple butter
- Preheat skillet on medium high, add 1 tablespoon olive oil to coat pan.
- Brush olive oil on pretzel rolls, cook face side down until golden brown.
- Add brie cheese to the bottom bun, place on serving plate, and set aside.
- Sear sliced turkey on both sides, layer on cheese, top with apple butter and top bun.
- Repeat with additional sandwiches.
- Serve warm with your favorite chips and beer!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 840Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 3310mgCarbohydrates: 103gFiber: 4gSugar: 60gProtein: 41g