Valentines Pretzel Treats are cute and tasty!
They’re super easy to make to spread a little of that Valentine’s love around : )
My friend Clare brought something similar to bowling a couple of weeks ago so I snagged her idea but made them cutsie for Valentines Day!! (her version had a pecan on top instead of a cherry heart)
My kids really liked these little Valentines Pretzel Treats! They could hardly leave them alone long enough for me to snap a picture!
Share the LOVE this Valentines with these easy, cutsie, fun Valentines Pretzel Treats!!
- 1 bag round or square pretzels
- 1 bag cherry juju hearts
- 2-3 rolls of Rolos
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels flat on cookie sheet.
- Place 1 Rolo on each pretzel.
- Bake for 1-1 1/2 minutes just until slightly softened.
- Remove form oven, place 1 juju heart on top of the Rolo and press down.
- The Rolo should easily compress.
- Let set up again and share!!