Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We couldn’t help but notice all the delectable recipes for Valentine treats that were linked up last week. It’s definitely not too late to whip up something yummy for your sweetheart. Try one of these five treats we spotted.
Super Saturday #81 and Valentine Treat Features
Valentine M&M Blondies from The Rebel Chick
Love Bug Cookies from Life With the Crust Cut Off
Mini Heart Pies from The Gracious Wife
Mini Raspberry Mousse Cake from Home.Made.Interest
Red Velvet Skillet Cookie from Frugal Foodie Mama
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!