Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Have you made a resolution to eat better breakfasts in 2015? Some really delicious breakfast options were linked up to the party over the weekend, so we’re going to share some that you might want to consider making a part of your morning. Yum!
Super Saturday #77 and Breakfast Features
Homemade Granola Recipe from Hello Nature
Very Berry Apple Baked Oatmeal from Skinny Fitalicious
Cinnamon Swirl Waffles from Summer Scraps
Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats from Annie’s Noms
Gluten Free Paleo Orange Pomegranate Muffins from Almost Supermom
Ultimate Coconut French Toast Natural Chow
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest