Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Any other football fans out there gearing up for the big game? We sure are, and we’ve definitely been on the lookout for some new recipes to serve up to the hungry fans at our house, this year. There were some terrific ones linked up last week. Check ’em out:
Super Saturday #76 and Super Bowl Finger Food
Cocktail Beef Empanadas from With a Blast
Ginger Pineapple Chicken from Summer Scraps
Homemade Pretzels from Nesting Skills
Spicy Cheese Toast from Year-Round Giving
Sweet & Sour Meatballs from Upstate Ramblings
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs. (Click HERE to see features from last week’s party.)
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
Linda @With A Blast says
Thank you for the feature and the party !
All that's Jas says
Oh my! 8 am and I can’t add my link because collection is closed 🙁 I need to get up earlier to join the party, lol. Have a great weekend!
Many good looking dishes. Love the Valentine’s colors. I guess I need to get started on the next big holiday. We would love it if you and your bloggy friends would join us for Funtastic Friday, our new blog hop at olives-n-okra.com. Hope to see you there.
Summer Rumsey says
Ruthie thanks so much for featuring my Ginger Pineapple Chicken!
Hi Summer! You’re so welcome… thank you for coming to share it with us! We love to host and see everyones fabulous creations 🙂 xoxo~ Ruthie