Thank you for joining our Super Saturday #108 link party! We love hosting and seeing all of your creative projects!!
Make sure and check out last weeks Features… Everything Back to School
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
Super Saturday #108
inlinkz, link party
Super Saturday #108
August 6, 2015
Katie Hale says
Thanks again for hosting!
Jennifer Lunsford says
Your party is always so much fun. Thank you for hosting!
Jamie Harrington says
Dropping off a few of my favorites this week. Thank you for hosting!
All that's Jas says
So many great links! Off to check them out. Thanks for hosting, Ruthie! Have a great weekend 🙂
Carlyn Bullock says
Hello – This is my firt Link Party with you all – thanks so much for hosting. Do you have a button? I could not find one and will simply put a link in my post. Again, thanks – I have found some great ideas and recipes on your party!
With a smile, carlyn in Tampa 🙂