Thank you for joining our Super Saturday #106 link party! We love hosting and seeing all of your creative projects!!
Make sure and check out last weeks Features… Ultimate BBQ Guide
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
Super Saturday #106
inlinkz, link party
Super Saturday #106
July 24, 2015
Lisa @ Cooking with Curls says
Thanks so much for the party, Ruthie! Have a great weekend. 🙂
Hi Lisa… thanks for coming to party with us! Happy Sunday! xoxo~ Ruthie
All that's Jas says
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Ruthie! Thanks for hosting. XO
Good Morning! Thank you for coming to share with us- I hope you have a great day!! xoxo~ Ruthie
Thanks for the party:-)
Thank you for coming to our party.. we love hosting!! Happy Sunday 🙂 xoxo~ Ruthie