Over the past few years we’ve had so much fun link-partying with all of you but the time has come to bring the party to an end. This is the last Super Saturday but no worries- I have a fun new series starting on Friday’s that I think you will all just LOVE! Tune in next week to check it out 🙂
Have a fun time at Super Saturday #111 and thanks for all your sharing!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We know that it isn’t officially autumn, yet, but we were so excited to see the first pumpkin recipes pop up during the link party! Pumpkin is one fall flavor we are always more than ready to welcome back! If you are as anxious to begin enjoying the delicious recipes reserved just for fall, then we’re sure you’ll be delighted to try one of these.
Homemade Pumpkin Bread from Penny Pincher Jenny
Pumpkin French Macarons from Sweet & Savory
Baked Pumpkin Pecan Donuts with Maple Glaze from About a Mom
Pumpkin Pie Puppy Chow from Growing Up Gabel
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest