Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We’re craving fresh fruits and veggies as the weather warms up. These gorgeous salads look like they will hit the spot. Mmmm….I can almost taste each of these flavorful offerings!
Super Saturday #93 and Salad Features
Juicy Watermelon and Beetroot Salad from Whole Food Home
Sweet Potato Spring Salad from All That’s Jas
Sweet Chili Paw-Paw and Pineapple Salad from With a Blast
Southwestern Chopped Salad from Tabler Party of Two
Jicama Mango & Pear Salad from The Whole Serving
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!