Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
You may still be enjoying leftovers from your Thanksgiving feast. What was your favorite part? There are some parts of Thanksgiving that are just too yummy to give up after dinner’s over, and we can’t help but try to enjoy them as long as we can. One of those would be cranberries.
Oh, how we love those tangy berries of perfect red! We spotted some cranberry recipes that were linked up, and we can’t wait to try them!
Cranberry Recipe Features
White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars from Simply Stacie
Fresh Cranberry Jam from This Simple Silly Girl’s Life
Cranberry Pecan Kale Salad from Practical Stewardship
Cranberry and Orange Hand Pies from Annie’s Noms
Holiday Mulled Cranberry Tea from The Kitchen Is My Playground
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Super Saturday #72
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating!
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest