Spring has sprung, and Easter is just days away! We were delighted to see some fun ways to feed out sugar cravings and enjoy some of Spring’s pretty colors in the link up. We especially loved the ideas out there for candy barks. Check out these five delicious recipes!
Super Saturday #90 and Candy Bark Features
Chocolate Bunny Bark from This Silly Girl’s Life
Cinnamon Bear Chocolate Bark from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Easter Candy Chocolate Bark from Sweet & Savory
Macadamia Nut Easter Bark by Woman of Many Roles
Spring Candy Bark from Three Kids and a Fish
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest