Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We’ve come down with a bad case of Spring fever, and now we can’t stop thinking about things that bloom and grow. Our green thumbs are itching to get out there and get our gardens growing! Some of our favorite links from the party were these plants, planters, and planting tips.
Super Saturday #88 and Spring Planter Features
Ombre Painted Succulent Planter from Anything & Everything
DIY Potato Tower Planting from Feeding Big
Herb Pots and Labels from Premeditated Leftovers
Easter Succulent Garden from Dagmar’s Home
Decorative Triangle Planter Tray from My Love 2 Create
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
Lisa @ Cooking with Curls says
Thanks for the party, Ruthie. Have a wonderful weekend!!
All that's Jas says
That tiny Easter garden is adorable! Thanks for hosting, Ruthie! XO
Thanks for the party! See you next week.
Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week, it’s amazing! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be fabulous! Lou Lou Girls