Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
January is that time of year when many of us vow to make our lives more organized. During the link party, we spotted some great resources for adding systems to your day that will keep you on top of habits that make organizing easier. Check ’em out!
Super Saturday #78 and Organizing Features
Printable Daily Planning Sheet from Pink Heels Pink Truck
Favorite Planner Accessories from A Virtuous Woman
10 Free Clutter Busting Rescources from Domestic Mommyhood
Printable Menu and Grocery List from Woman of Many Roles
How to Make a Home Management Binder from The Gracious Wife
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
Thanks for hosting each week, Ruthie! Have a wonderful weekend!
Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck says
Thank you so much for featuring my Daily To-Do Planning Sheet!!! And thanks for the party!
All that's Jas says
Have a great weekend and as always, thanks for hosting!
Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please take a moment to stop by our party on Monday at 7 pm. We would love to have one of your amazing posts at the party. Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls
Love Keil (MunchkinTime) says
Love all of these organizing sheets! Pinning it!