With the busy holiday season rapidly approaching, many of us are preparing for house guests. As fun as it is to have family and friends near us, it can take a lot of planning to be the host! Here are some breakfast foods that were linked up to the party that we think your guests will love.
Super Saturdays #70 and Breakfast Foods Features
Chocolate Hazelnut Braid from Life a Little Brighter
Bacon, Egg, and Smoked Gouda Sandwich from Year-Round Giving
Pumpkin Belgian Waffles from A Mitten Full of Savings
Spinach and Cheese Muffins from Simply Stacie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein French Toast from Food Faith Fitness
Thanks again for sharing your projects and recipes with us during our link party! We hope you were as inspired by these featured links as we were. Please come back for our next Best Recipes and DIY Projects party, starting at 5 P.M. MST on Friday night! And keep an eye on your social media over the weekend, too. We like to showcase links that catch our eye during the party via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. You might see your links featured there!
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Super Saturday #70
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs. (Click HERE to see features from last week’s party.)
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest