It’s our 100th link party! YAY!!! Thank you all for coming to (link) party with us each week~ we love to host and see all the awesomeness y’all share!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Bacon? Did someone say bacon? They must have, because we could sure smell the bacon sizzling during the linkup! There were several delicious looking recipes that featured bacon in a starring role. Yum!
Super Saturday #100 and Bacon Recipe Features
Gluten Free Chicken Alfredo Flatbread with Bacon from Almost Supermom
Easy Bacon and Caramelized Onion Tart at Treat Yourself Sweeter
Bacon and Roasted Tomato Grilled Cheese from Lou Lou Girls
Mini Fillet Mignons from Sweet ‘n Savory
Shrimp Burritos with Bacon Mango Chutney from Homegrown & Healthy
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest