Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
This week, we spotted some seafood dishes at the link party that looked like they would pair perfectly with some of our favorite summer salads. These entrees are just the type of thing we love to eat outside on the deck.
Super Saturday #97 and Seafood Recipe Features
Double Shrimp Pasta from Cooking with Curls
Fish Tacos with Mango Chipotle Salsa from Jen’s Random Scraps
Garlic Shrimp with Chili Pesto Pasta from Simply Stacie
Salmon Burger Sliders from Sweet and Savory
Seafood Tortellini Salad from Three Kids and a Fish
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
Lisa @ Cooking with Curls says
Thank you so much for the feature, and another awesome party! Have a wonderful weekend. 🙂
Hi Lisa… so glad you come to party with us- we love hosing! xoxo~ Ruthie
Thanks for the great party 🙂
Thanks so much for coming to share with us! Have a fabulous weekend 🙂 xoxo~ Ruthie
All that's Jas says
Delicious seafood features! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you for coming to share with us!! We love seeing everyones amazing projects 🙂 xoxo~ Ruthie
Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7 pm . We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls