Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Bar cookies are a fantastic option when you are preparing party platters or treats to give to friends and neighbors this holiday season. We were excited to discover some new and delicious recipes for bar cookies that were shared during the weekend link party. Enjoy!
Super Saturday #73 and Cookie Bar Features
Caramel Pecan Bars from Bunny’s Warm Oven
Chocolate Peppermint Rice Krispy Treats from A Cultivated Nest
Stollen Blondies from Baking in Pyjamas
Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookie Bars from The Gold Lining Girl
Turtle Krispies from I Dig Pinterest
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Super Saturday #73
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!