Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
With Mother’s Day coming up, we were looking for some yummy recipes to spoil the moms in our lives. These will definitely achieve that goal! Try one of these delicious ideas for serving Mom breakfast in bed.
Super Saturday #94 and Brunch Features
Baked Chocolate Donuts with Peanut Butter Glaze from The Golding Girl
Paleo Blueberry Muffins from Almost Supermom
Bourbon Maple Bacon from This Cookin’ Dad
Cottage Cheese Pancakes from Munchkin Time
Cranberry Pecan Teacake Bars from Mama Plus One
Tropical Yogurt Dip from Atta Girl Says
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!