Valentine Chocolate Truffles Recipe will inspire you to make your own chocolates this Valentine’s Day! These truffles are so fun to make and are an easy recipe for a Valentine’s Day Dessert. Whether you’re looking for a school party idea or a gift for a neighbor, these are a sweet treat anyone will enjoy! Homemade chocolates are simple and fun kitchen recipe to make with the kiddos too! we hope you’ll share the love this year with our Valentine Chocolate Truffles Recipe. 🙂
Adorable Valentine Chocolate Truffles Recipe for your family & friends!
Make sweet memories with the whole family for Valentines this year! You and the kiddos will enjoy a fun kitchen activity together making our beautiful and delicious chocolate truffles. Homemade chocolates are far better than store bought ones and all your loved ones will be so impressed! Make the activity even sweeter by packaging and delivering some to your friends and family on Valentines Day!
Ingredients in our Valentine Chocolate Truffles Recipe:
- 1 tub of soft caramel (not caramel dip)
- Milk or dark chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Canola oil
- heart shaped confectionaries
- parchment paper
How to make our Valentine Chocolate Truffles Recipe:
- Roll soft caramel into 1 inch balls; set on parchment paper.
- Warm milk or dark chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon canola oil in microwave; cook 30 seconds, stir, cook 15 seconds more, stir vigorously.
- Repeat until smooth.
- Repeat with white chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon canola oil.
- Dip rolled caramel into melted chocolate using 2 forks and allowing excess drip off, set on parchment paper, repeat with additional caramel balls.
- Drizzle back and forth across truffles, (I worked in batches of 5) quickly adding sprinkles on top so they’ll stick.
- Let set up on parchment.
We hope you enjoy our Valentine Chocolate Truffles Recipe & some of these too!
- 35 Valentines Dessert Recipes; Chocolate, Non-Chocolate, & Healthy
- Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat) Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Valentine Whoopie Pies
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cups
- Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse Cake with Fresh Berries
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Make some made love this year with our Valentine Chocolate Truffles Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene