Holiday Pretzel Crisps are a must have for your Holiday Baking this year!
They’re simple to make and fun for the kids to help with too.
White chocolate dipped pretzels have been a long time family favorite of ours… then add on the crushed candy cane and they’re to-die-for delicious!
- 1 9oz package pretzel crisps
- 1 1/2 C white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- 1 piece parchment or waxed paper
- In a small microwaveable bowl combine white chocolate chips and oil.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds, stir until smooth.
- Heat 15 seconds more if necessary.
- Place parchment paper on flat work surface.
- Using a spoon to help coat each pretzel 3/4's of the way.
- Let excess drip back into bowl.
- Set on parchemnt paper and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Allow to cool and for chocolate set.
I just love Pretzel Crisps- they are great to dip into just about everything but especially wonderful dressed up this way 🙂
Need a few other ideas for your sweet treat plates this year? Take a look at these recipes….
Happy Baking and Happiest of Holidays!
PS- I shared these over at the36thAVENUE too