Cinnamon Apple Butter is four simple ingredients and it tastes simply AHhhhmazing!!
Wow! I can hardly believe autumn’s in the air where I live… it’s one of my favorite seasons for hiking and especially baking too! There’s just something so lovely about the aromas of apple and pumpkin cooking in the kitchen! Cinnamon Apple Butter simmers on the stove top for a couple of hours and believe me every minute is heavenly!!
I’m so super excited to share some of the delightful creations that incorporated this Cinnamon Apple Butter for your autumn cooking inspirations! So keep an eye out for Wednesday’s first recipe creation!
Cinnamon Apple Butter will fill your home with all those favorite autumn aromas while it simmers away on the stove!
Hoping your Monday is a good one!
Much Love and Peace~
Cinnamon Apple Butter
- 4 cups apple juice
- 6 apples peeled, cored, and diced (approx 5 cups)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup medium diced apple with skin on to finish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a stock pot combine apple juice, diced apples, and cinnamon stick.
- Simmer on low for 2- 2 1/2 hours or until apples are brown and translucent.
- Puree in a blender.
- In a small saute pan heat oil over medium high heat, add finishing apples and saute until almost soft.
- Add salt and sauteed apple to pureed mixture; mix to combine.
- Serve and Enjoy!