Brie, Swiss, Apple Butter Nachos is decadent autumn appetizer that you’ll fall completely in love with!
Brie, Swiss, Apple Butter Nachos are a step up in the “Nacho” world, I mean, I’ve never devoured such a spectacular plate of nachos before! Remember our Cinnamon Apple Butter recipe from Monday? It’s a must-have. . . the icing on the cake~ so to speak!!
Brie, Swiss, Apple Butter Nachos are made super quick in the microwave or if you prefer the broiler-melted cheese style better then it’s simple that way too! Either way you’ve simply got to give them a try!!
Brie, Swiss, Apple Butter Nachos is comfort food taken to the next level! Mmmmm hmmm.
Have a beautiful Wednesday!
Much Love and Peace~
- ½ cup cinnamon apple butter
- ⅓ cup shredded swiss cheese
- ⅓ cups ¼ inch cubed brie cheese
- ¼ cup micro-greens
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 cups tortilla corn chips
- Place tortilla chips on microwaveable plate or a pan to toast under broiler, sprinkle swiss and brie cheese evenly over chips and microwave or broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Once cheese is melted top with micro-greens, chives, and apple butter.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!