Spinach Artichoke Dip with Crostini’s is always welcome at any gathering and with football season in the air… we know you’ll love having this tasty and quick appetizer to share!
Spinach Artichoke Dip with Crostini’s is quick and easy with only a few minutes cook time on the stove, which means you can throw it together and be out the door in record time!
Spinach Artichoke Dip with Crostini’s is really versatile, it tastes amazing with tortilla chips or any variety of crackers too! So, if crostini’s are not your thing just grab your favorite dipping, crunchy companion and ENJOY!!
You simply can’t go wrong with any of our appetizer recipes… they’re all mouth-watering Cowboy Caviar, Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips, Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms!
Spinach Artichoke Dip with Crostini’s is a touch down for sure! No one can pass up cheesy and fabulous!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- ⅓ cup shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ ounces artichoke bottoms, chopped
- ¼ cup reserves artichoke juices
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, to saute
- 1 ½ cup fresh spinach, chopped
- In a blender; blend cream cheese until soft, scraping sides to incorporate.
- Add feta and cheddar, blend until incorporated; remove to
smallbowl and set aside.
- In a saute pan saute heat olive oil, add chopped shallot, garlic
andartichoke; saute until tender.
- Add vinegar and artichoke juices; simmer on low heat until reduced by ¾. (approx 10 minutes)
- Add tarragon and spinach; cook 1 minute.
- Add hot ingredients to blender; pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Combine hot ingredients and cheese mixture in skillet.
- Cook 2-3 minutes over medium-low heat; stir to melt.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm with crackers, crostini, or breadsticks