French Dip Sliders Recipe is a winning appetizer for this weekends super bowl party or any party you’ll be attending! Your friends and family will think you are so clever when you serve up our petite french dip sandwiches at this weekends game. I mean, who doesn’t love slow roasted beef, havarti cheese, all on a lightly toasted petite bun or baguette?! Let’s not forget the flavorful au ju sauce for dipping them into, too! Pure happiness. Our French Dip Sandwich Sliders appetizer recipe will be a big win with all your fellow sports fanatics and the best part is… it’s a slow cooker recipe! Perfect way to keep your shredded roast beef moist and piping hot through out the whole game!
Hip Hooray! It’s Fit Friday! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness! She’s a been a part of our Friday’s for many years and we love her so much! Thank you, Nichole, for coming every week and sharing your awesome fitness knowledge with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts, CLICK HERE!
Our French Dip Sliders Recipe are made in the Slow Cooker
I think we all agree that slow cookers or crock pot recipes are pretty fabulous! Just start it in the morning and let it do it’s magical thing all day long. When it’s time for dinner, the beef is so tender and flavorful, having simmered all day in a broth of rosemary, garlic, thyme, peppercorns, a bay leaf, and some soy sauce. I promise your family will LOVE it as much as ours does.
Slow Cooker or Crockpot Tips & Tricks
Let’s just have a little talk about our slow cookers here for a minute…
As most of you know I’m a graduate of the Culinary School and one of the classes that’s required is Sanitation and Safety. During this class we had an eye-opening chat about slow cookers and how they can be the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and pathogens, if not careful.
- Preheat your crock pot just like you preheat your oven so plug it in and turn it to the high setting to get it nice and hot from the start for cooking. After all there is only one little probe heating the whole slow cooker!
- Add everything into the crock pot as warmed up as it can be, to cut down on the getting-the-food-hot portion of cooking, this is where you need to be cautious and make sure it is all hot and up to cooking temperature in 2-3 hours.
- If food stays between 41 degrees and 135 degrees for 4 hours, then it has to be thrown out because the bacteria and pathogens have had much too much time to grow and a food borne illness is a likely result.
- If you add meat; be sure it is thawed and NEVER added frozen, if it’s beef or pork brown it first.
- Add liquids hot ie: like use HOT water or warm up any liquids in the microwave first then add them in already hot.
- Spray the ceramic insert with cooking spray to make clean up a snap! It’ll wipe out with no sticking!
Slow Cookers are wonderful things and if we take a couple of quick precautions to keep food safe while using them, they are even better! 🙂
Be sure to enjoy our French Dip Sliders Recipe along with some of our other favorite appetizers too!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Greek Feta Roasted Pepper Spread with Flat Bread
- Chorizo Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Cowboy Caviar
- Crab Cakes with Creole Sauce Recipe
- Toasted Coconut Carmel Popcorn
- Pan-Fried Pickles with Utah Fry Sauce Recipe
- Cheese and Charcuterie Board with Crackers
- Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- PeakFection 7 Layer Dip
- 3 pounds rump roast
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- small bunch rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 20 peppercorns
- 12 slices packaged havarti cheese, cut on the diagonal to form triangle
- 2 baguettes, slice 2 inch thick sections or 2 packages mini slider buns
- In a frying pan over medium high heat brown roast on all sides.
- Coat ceramic insert of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place beef (fat side up) and all other ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on high at least 6 hours.
- Scrape fat off meat and discard.
- Shred meat with two forks; return to slow cooker.
- Oven toast baguette or bun sections with a drizzle of olive oil on each, if desired
- Reserve juice for au jus dipping sauce.
- Serve on petite baguette or slider bun with triangle harvarti cheese and a small ramekin of au ju sauce.
- Enjoy your French Dip Slider Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 566mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 22g
FIT FRIDAY is here with Miss Nichole!!
Happy Fit Friday! We are hitting the weekend running, literally. Today we are grabbing some weights and heading for the treadmills. For those of you that are newcomers to Fit Friday you may not know that I am a runner. Pushing my legs to limits and feeling my heart pump all within one workout makes me happy, makes me soul soar! So today we are going to push some speeds and throw in our favorite resistance move.
First off….what is our favorite resistance move? Man makers of course! It is a move that uses your whole body. It is the only move that we will be incorporating into today’s workout but that is just fine, because it is the only one we need.
Let’s walk through all the steps of a man maker before we get into the workout.
1) Push up
2) Row right and left
3) Jump Up
4) Dumbbell clean
Ok guys, we have our dumbbells and our move now it is time to hit the treadmill. I am not going to give you a pace, you need to choose how fast you can do this. Pick a pace that pushes you but is doable. Don’t cheat yourself on this!
I tell my spin classes we come into every class with a goal. Keep that in mind for this workout. Come into this workout with your goal in mind. Use it as your carrot to keep you pushing.
You’ll have a sure WIN with our French Dip Sliders Recipe at your party!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Leftover Turkey & Rigatoni with Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Strawberry Lime Refresher Recipe
- Papaya Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Recipe